Wednesday 24 February 2016

You've got to Smile

I love to get my photos printed in a book.
I spend endless hours deciding how it should look.
I fuss around with colour, shapes and frames
Always making sure that pages aren't the same.

I never use the wizard - I'm pretty good myself -
The proof is forty books or more sitting on the shelf.
I've done hundreds of others for kids at the school.
I'm trying to say that I'm really no fool.

But when I start the upload, my problems begin
The most annoying thing is when I can't log in.
 I've been working for days at a time on this site
 Now they tell me my password or name is  not right

I can't ring them - the office has been shut for a while
So I dash off an email to someone called Smile.
I say that their smile has not come through to me.
The smile's not contagious - not that I can see.

But that someone (Smile) knows to cut anger in half
By forcing this cranky old biddy to laugh.
I settle back to my task with a grin on my dial -
He or she changed my password to 'Smile'.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.